The Ideal Man

  • 0
Ms Julia came home from work yesterday feeling upset. She had a bad day which seemingly had to do with a few of the male directors that report to her.

At work, she has a reputation of being tough, cold as steel at times, and a stickler for details. But then again, she takes a lot of heat, and shoulders a lot of responsibility.

Yet, as a woman, people simply label her as a "bitch" while men of similar character have the benefit of being regarded as effective managers.

"Men simply suck at multitasking", she said as we laid in bed, discussing the details of her day.

"And it's not a fault of theirs. Their brains are just not wired to manage multiple fronts concurrently."

"What if you replaced all the male managers with females?", I asked

"I'm working on it!", she assured me. "But you can't just fire people for no good reason."

Ms Julia went on to say that she's keeping a paper trail on her male directors and managers. She has females she is grooming as replacements.

She also said that men are exceptional at focusing on one task at a time, and completing it to the end. Women on the other hand, are better at managing groups of people, putting out multiple fires at once, and keeping things in balance.

"Think of it like a soap opera", she explained. "Girls can follow multiple plots at the same time, which is why men typically don't watch them."

Ms Julia has this vision that one day women will take over the management of businesses and organizations, while men gravitate towards tasks. She said that women will become the dominant gender and will be in a position of dictating what the ideal man should be.

She said the reason why so many women are getting breast implants now is because men have defined big boobs as part of the ideal female form. But what if men found themselves having to please women for their own survival? How would the ideal male form be defined?

Strong, muscular, tall bodies are desired by women today because they need to feel protected and provided for. But what if women could protect and provide for themselves? Would they still desire a strong man?

Ms Julia thinks that men will instead evolve into sex objects, not so much as protectors and providers. Basically, they will be valued in the way women have been valued historically, for their sexual qualities.

Men will be judged by their youth, their good looks, their hot bodies, and their big cocks.

It's not to say, however, that I possess all of those characteristics. Ms Julia has her own ideas of what her ideal male companion should look like, and how he should be treated. She prefers men with boyish appearance and boyish demeanor. She prefers men physically smaller and weaker than she.

Also important to her is loyal he is, and how well he obeys. She demands immediate compliance without any questioning or doubt. She needs to know that I am on her side 100%, and would do anything she asked.

It seems I'm often tested too.

I remember the first time I learned how important it is not to question her. She parked the car in the parking lot of a shopping center, then opened my door.

"Come on" she said, asking me to step out. Considering I am fully nude, I expected to remain in the car.

"But I can't go out there." I said to her.

She made an upset expression, and then yanked my arm and dragged me out of the car. I fell to the ground. She grabbed my face and spoke in a very angry tone that I was to never question her and must always comply right away. I got up and saw people looking at me. We walked into a financial planning office which is run by one of her domme friends. She had brought me there to test me.

Anyway, there was a time, perhaps still is, when men demanded absolute loyalty and compliance from their women. Ms Julia is effectively demanding the same.