Investing Myself In Another Person's Happiness

  • 0
Dana visited today to touch up on any regrowth that occurred from the last treatment a month ago,

For the most part, very little has grown back, but there's still some nagging hairs in the pubic area that come back, along with some on my legs. Otherwise, she's done a pretty good job of lasering them away.

Apparently, Ms. Julia reminded her of the area that she hasn't been able to do very well.

"It's just tough to get into that space" Dana said.

Laying on my belly the whole time, I felt very much like a piece of property that Ms. Julia was having customized, like a dog getting its ears cropped, or its tail docked. It was permanent, and without my consent.

There's a part of me that says its OK, because I will be Ms. Julia's property forever, and there's no need to think about the future. On the other hand, this hair removal is permanent, and I'm now 100% bare. Is it wise for me to put all my eggs into this basket?

I've lived my life believing that there's only now, and no such thing as the past or future. That is, preparing for the future is futile because there's no way to know what the future holds. I may as well go all in right now, in everything I do.

I mean, just a year ago I could never have predicted I would be living with a woman, as some kind of boy slave, servant, or pet. I was certain to spend my life dating men, trying to earn a living in the music industry. Yet here I am, painting a woman's toenails, offering her companionship, and being her sex toy.

The truth is that we each build on top of what we are now. There are no wrong turns in life. There's only what we make of it. If you're on your deathbed, and you can look back on your life and feel content that you lived a good one, that's all that matters.

It's some kind of feminization to have all body hair removed, because I strangely feel feminine in the way bed sheets drape against my skin. I feel more naked in the sunshine and in the breeze. The way Ms. Julia runs her hand across my body makes me feel more submissive.

I feel myself desiring her happiness. I want her to be pleased with how soft and smooth my cock feels in her hands. I suppose most straight guys couldn't give a shot what a woman thinks of them. But yet, I find myself hoping and praying that Ms. Julia will be satisfied.