Back Home with a Vengeance

  • 0
Ms. Julia finally returned home from her business trip late last Saturday night. I was finally called in from spending the last several weeks isolated in the guest home.

That night Ms. Julia was expectedly exhausted after a long day of flights and stopovers. I was sure she just wanted to go right to bed, but it seemed, somehow, that she was too happy to.

I had to admit, I was really happy to see her too. I mean, spending the past few weeks in the small confines of the guest house, with no one to talk to other than Fatima browsing in to bring me my meals and do some light clean up, felt like prison. At least now, I was with my master who wanted nothing more than to lay in bed with me, tell me about her trip, and show me some photos on her cellphone.

These homecomings seems like the best of times because I feel more like a friend to her, and less like a slave, or personal servant. She talks to me with great excitement about the people she met, the business prospects she collected, and strange new places she visited. In these moments, I congratulate her, praise her, and listen in awe to help keep the elation going. It's just part of why she keeps me.

Afterwards, there was some intense pegging due to her starved sexual appetite. There were moments when I considered using my safeword because the intensity was getting too much for me, but I never did. I wanted her to get everything she wanted from me. We finished the session with me helping her achieve an orgasm. We fell asleep soon after.

The following day, Ms. Julia only wanted to lay in bed and watch television all afternoon and evening long. She had Fatima prepare light lunches and dinners with snacks in between. That night again, there more was intense pegging, following up another orgasm for her.

And then next night, she actually removed the cage and fucked me from atop.

This afternoon, I find myself back in the guest house. She had returned to her office to resume work.

So now, I feel regenerated too. Yes, we're back to a routine, but it's a better routine than just being isolated all day and night. Otherwise, it's the loneliness that makes this life suck. But, the interaction with my master, as intense and aggressive it can sometimes be, is quite rewarding.