Banned From Using Facebook

  • 0
I've been banned from using Facebook.

After posting my last article about what people say about me on Facebook, Ms. Julia became angry about me being on Facebook, or any social network for that matter. Her original instruction was that I am not allowed to connect with other people with this laptop. I initially thought it meant e-mailing, or chatting. I hadn't considered social networks, even though I was using a new Facebook account under a name no one would recognize.

Ms. Julia likes the idea of her sending me e-mails when she's out, and of me reading articles, watching videos, and writing this blog. She just doesn't want me building relationships with others.

At first, I felt this want to stand up for myself, and had actually did when she asked why I had disobeyed her orders. I had asked back why I couldn't just limit my interaction to just Facebook, and do so as a complete stranger. She had responded back asking if she wasn't enough for me, and if I needed more than being her companion. Of course, I knew that I could be replaced with another boy. It's certainly not my desire to make her feel inadequate or unimportant.

There was some punishment in the form of whipping from her crop, followed by having to sit in a coat closet, in total darkness, for 12 hours.

But that wasn't all. Ms. Julia remained rather disappointed for the next several days, and somehow that felt worse for me. Even though I was still having dinner with her, and still sleeping in bed with her, her anger kept me feeling nervous. It was only this weekend that she seemed to have gotten over it.

"It hurts me that you turn to other people for your needs", she said. "That's what I am having trouble with. If am not enough for you, then you cannot stay here."

I apologized again, and assured her that she is all that I could ever need and want.