Second Thursday of the Month

  • 0
The femdom group that Ms. Julia participates meets every second Thursday night of the month. Last night we traveled to another domme's home as it was her time to host.

One would think that traveling in car would offer me the opportunity to wear clothing, but the tinted windows in the back seat keep me well concealed.

Most bring their subs with them, often adorning them in arm bands, hair pieces, and draped in cloths that are more humiliating than anything. Some dommes take the time to dress themselves up as well, in leather or other tight fitting garments of dominance.

There's a 50/50 mix of sub males and sub females. 

Only myself remains fully nude, except for a collar. One other female wears a sheer white tunic that fails to hide anything at all.

We gather around in the living room, with dommes seated in chairs, and subs kneeling on the carpet next to their masters. They mostly talk about their experiences in training their subjects. Often time, the discussion gets side tracked into topics of gossip about whichever domme failed to show up. Ms. Julia is often calm and quiet, and therefore always gets attention when she speaks.

I'm often amazed at how diverse the group is.

Sub Female 1: Lives separately from her domme, and chooses to participate in this kind of relationship, allowing herself to be swatted with a stick.

Sub Female 2: Married to her domme, and is quite social while her other half is more intellectual and quiet.

Male Sub 1: Appears to be as young as I am, but a more tall and muscular. He could easily overpower his domme and make a mockery of her, but she manages to keep him placated with motherly strokes of her hand and gentle words of praise.

Male Sub 2: In his 40s it appears, wears this pink, lacy negligee with his body hair sticking out. He totally doesn't look at all submissive, and perhaps is doing it just to make his wife happy.

Male Sub 3: Younger guy, thin, is the only other sub, who like me, lives with his domme but is not married to her. He's caged as well, but is always overly anxious, like he's constantly worried about doing something wrong.

Male Sub 4: Young, very well built and proportioned, and very handsome. He's very obedient, follows his domme perfectly, opens the door for her, knows when to refill her cup, and never seems to care what other people are thinking.

Male Sub 5: Wears leather straps and what appears to be some kind of Mexican wrestling mask. He's more beefy built, and appears to act more as her bodyguard than a sub. 

And then there's me.

Male Sub 3 always intrigues me. I see him as most like myself. However, he's more co-dependent. Not saying that I'm not, I know I have co-dependency issues too. It's just too easy to tell that he's constantly tripping over himself to get her approval. I feel sorry, genuinely sorry, that people submit themselves to a more dominant person out of feelings of worthlessness. I guess I often go through that issue myself.

I get the sense that he too lives with his domme under some kind of situation where he's better off with her than without. That is, we both have the freedom to leave, but realizing that the situation is much better if we stayed. 

In other words, freedom is just another set of responsibilities. You can choose to accept them and learn to become self-sufficient, so that you can protect yourself and care for your needs. Or, you can choose to give up that freedom, live under someone else's rule, even to the point of becoming brainwashed, just for that same protection and care. You can become proud of your independence, but so can you be proud of your servitude. Both are just means of survival.

One of the dommes last night pointed out, "I think a sub should be proud to serve."